Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This Day in History...

Today was to be our wedding day. We were supposed to have traveled to DC and gotten married in a lovely ceremony. What was to be the happiest day of our lives isn't, and no matter how many times I call her number, she never picks up. No matter how many times I beg for her to answer me and just tell me what happened, there is no one there. It's a bizzare kind of isolation that nothing can cure. Her parents are distraught, obviously. The police have found no trace of her anywhere.
If anyone has seen her, please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for what's happened. I'm sure Catherine will show up. If you give a description maybe we could keep an eye out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help but to feel complete sympathy with you. I hope this has a disney-style happy ending.

    ReplyDelete